Using Adobe Photoshop you will easily create a canopy preview from the Petals Design Library. After you paste the designs you like into the Preview Generator they will be automatically stretched so you could imagine how your UV-Canopy will look if you were looking at it from the middle of the dance-floor.
To edit a petal design:
1. Open a set’s group in Layers Panel
2. Double-Click a Design container
3. Paste a Design you like from the Petals-Design-Libraray.PSD into the Design Container
4. Save the Design Container
5. Navigate back to the Canopy-Top-View-12-Petals.psd
6. Enjoy the Preview :)
The UV-Canopy Layout Preview Generator will be updated regularly so sign up to my newsletter to know when a new version is available for download!