Here some info about my shop you might be interested in.
– So far all the artworks printed on t-shirts and backdrops were made by me.
– The t-shirts used for silkscreen printing are 100% cotton.
– The t-shirts used for direct to garment printing are usually 100% cotton but sometimes we use 50% cotton 50% polyester for some production purposes. Still you can rarely tell a difference between these half-synthetic tees and 100% cotton ones.
– To keep the print in good shape for several years I recommend you turn the tee outside out every time you put it in a washing machine and NEVER iron the print otherwise it will leave the textile and stick to your iron.
– The backdrops are made using sublimation printing on synthetic textile. They appear to be quite durable though I will not recommend you keeping them under the rain or under a tropical sun. Honestly I have not tested them in severe weather conditions.
Fluorescent Silkscreen T-shirts and Backdrops
– Right now all fluorescent silkscreen-printed T-shirts and fluorescent backdrops are shipped from Russia – Moscow or St. Petersburg. It usually takes up to 5 business days to ship the order and 2-4 weeks for international delivery.
Regular and All-over Printed T-shirts
– US based orders are usually produced within 1-7 business days after the order is placed and the delivery time is about 5-7 business days. The tracking code is provided.
– Non-US based orders are produced within 1-7 business days after the order is placed and the delivery time is 10-20 business days for all-over-printed t-shirts and 20+ business days for regular printed t-shirts. The tracking code is not provided.
I will replace or provide refund only for defective prints or wrong item sent. I guarantee print quality and would be happy to provide refund or exchanges due to printing errors, but otherwise all sales are final.
I am not responsible for packages lost in transit (both domestic and international, with or without tracking numbers) or denied entry by customs.
Please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will be happy to answer and update this page so more people will benefit from your curiosity :) .